This homemade essential oils face wash recipe will leave your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, and clean. The essential oils and coconut oil work to kill any bacteria while providing nutrients and hydration to your skin to keep it looking and feeling young and vibrant! It’s one of my all-time favorite recipes!
Note: Citrus essentials oils are highly concentrated and are full of healthy acidic properties. Because of this, I recommend you use glass containers when storing any item made with citrus essential oils so they don’t eat away any of the plastic.
Homemade Essential Oils Face Wash
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil*
- 5 drops lemon essential oil*
- Glass Jar, I use these
*If prone to acne, replace frankincense and lemon oils with 10 drops of tea tree essential oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan or double boiler over low heat
- Once melted, remove from heat and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Store in an air tight jar and keep it in a cool place
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, ore prevent any disease.