Let’s take a look at the essential oils that come in the Young Living Essential Oils premium start kit. This essential oils at a glance guide is meant to be a starting point for your journey into essential oils.
As the world leader in essential oils, Young Living offer hundreds of essential oils and oil-infused products. Whether you use essential oils for aromatherapy, personal care, or household solutions, every aspect of daily life can benefit from a few drops of oil.
Follow the label instructions and this guide to discover practical uses for Young Living’s most popular single essential oils and blends.
Essential Oils At A Glance
Plants contain complex and powerful substances known as essential oils. These are aromatic liquids derived from shrubs, owers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. These distinctive components defend plants from insects, harsh environmental conditions, and disease. They are also vital for a plant to grow, live, evolve, and adapt to its surroundings. Referred to as the essence of the plant, pure essential oils not only protect the plant, but also determine its aroma.
Essential oils have been used throughout time dating back to 4500 BC. From perfumes and aromatherapy to cooking and medicinal purposes, essential oils have been used in everyday life for centuries. In modern days, research shows that pure essential oils can provide similar bene ts to humans and animals that they give to plants.
Below we’ll take a look at four of the essential oils found in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit. For more information on other oils found in the starter kit click here.
Stress AwayTM is Young Living’s first blend that combines pure, authentic Lime and Vanilla essential oils. Stress Away also includes Copaiba and Lavender to invite a relaxing atmosphere to your home. With an aroma that is the perfect blend of tropical and citrus, Stress Away is uniquely relaxing and comforting.
ESSENTIAL OILS: Copaiba, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lime, Octea, Vanilla
How to use:
- Diffuse, inhale directly, or dilute with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically.
- Diffuse Stress Away for an aroma that encourages peaceful feelings.
- Add 1-2 drops of Stress Away to your bath water to add an uplifting aromatic dimension.
Lavender is universally regarded as one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils, and the uses for this plant are almost endless. Lavender essential oil is one of Young Living’s top products because it offers a host of benefits and a sweet floral aroma.
How to use:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
- Diffuse Lavender to fill any space with a calming aroma.
Peppermint VitalityTM has a fresh math taste and supports digestion when taken as a dietary supplement*.
How to use:
- Add to your daily dietary supplements as overall support for healthy digestive system comfort*. Simply add 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
Frankincense essential oil has an earthy balsamic aroma that is highly revered for its ability to increase feelings of spirituality. Known for a broad range of uses, Frankincense also features prominently in Young Living skin care products.
How to use:
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home or office.
- Add Frankincense to your daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that highlights your natural beauty.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing this oil during your routine and following up with a post-practice massage.
- Add 1-2 drops of Frankincense to the face or neck to help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Use Frankincense in a relaxing massage.
Not yet a Young Living wholesale member? Click HERE to become one and save 24%, no strings attached!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.