- About Ed
- What people say about ed
Ed Brophy is considered the preeminent source for all things reality TV, entertainment news, and hollywood gossip among his peers.
Ed has been dubbed a Reality TV “expert” by Ok and Star Magazines. Writers from both often reach out to Ed for his opinions on all things Reality TV.
Along with founding TVFishbowl.com, hosting and producing entertainment-focused podcasts, Ed also runs a successful social media management business that specializes in top-tier entertainment-lifestyle social media concerns and public relations.
A long-time PR guy for the bustling CA real estate industry, he has also marketed for a major airline. Orange County, CA has proudly called him Chair for the their cultural-pride events. This savvy public relations professional has moved in the direction of specializing in top-tier entertainment lifestyle Social Media/PR management and personal-event marketing.
Always one to support charitable organizations, he has recently focused his efforts on Reality Rally, the yearly gathering of reality TV personalities in Temecula, California. Participants gather to run an Amazing Race style event around Old Town Temecula.
- 2015 – Reality Wanted: Producer Big Brother 16 Finale Interviews
- 2015 – Product Reviewer
- 2015 – Reality Rally: Chef’s Tasting Fundraiser
- 2014 – Reality Wanted: Researcher Survivor 29 Finale
- 2014 – Reality Wanted: Researcher Big Brother 16 Finale
- 2013 – 2014 – Host TVTalk.com
- 2012 – Founded TVFishbowl.com
- 2009 – Founded BrophE Media